My name is Terrie van Baarsel. I lead a full life. I am a wife and mother. My husband is the best there is. My kids are young adults and busy finding their way in this world. I have been a Christian since 1981. I am still learning what it means to lead a Gospel centered life. I am a Gospel apprentice.
13 Responses to “About”
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I am a life-long learner, and you are, too. New post on Gospel Apprentice: Learning My Lessons. gospelapprentice.com #gospelapprentice 1 month ago
- New post on Gospel Apprentice: Some Thoughts on Prayer, gospelapprentice.com 3 months ago
- In the middle of all this uncertainty, there is One who does not change. He is the great I AM." #gospel New post: gospelapprentice.com 4 months ago
- RT @AugustineTwtr: If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yours… 4 months ago
- RT @BurkParsons: So many are looking for a special word from God while it sits on their shelves. 4 months ago